4.20.2010

Back from the Hills

I've been away for a while, on little getaways, hence the lack of posts here. I was both emotionally, mentally & physically gone (on cloud nine) for a while but I am back...Full force.
I want to give you a taste my vacation at my best friend's Soraya in Grenoble that I now call: "The Hills". I loved it and can't wait to go back.

_____________

J'ai disparu un moment, petites escapades, d'où le manque de posts ici. J'étais à la fois émotionellement, mentalement et physiquement ailleurs (sur un petit nuage) pendant un moment mais me revoilà...en pleine forme.
Tout d'abord j'aimerai partager avec vous mes vacances à Grenoble chez ma meilleure amie Soraya. Grenoble que j'appelle amoureusement "The Hills"...car j'ai hâte d'y retourner très vite!











No comments:

Post a Comment