3.06.2012

Springtime Cleaning.

Yes, that time of the year again. The time when those that vowed to stick to a workout routine can't seem to find their way back to the gym, the time when we're cleaning cupboards and drawers, organizing wardrobes and shoe racks,...The time when we try new diets, experiment new hairstyles and switch our beauty regimen.

A time for questioning old habits, exploring new options...Out with the old, in with the new.

It's time for springtime cleaning at home, in your body and mind.

During my springtime cleaning last month, I've come to the realization that my procrastination with this blog might come from a desire of overachieving. And I've put so much pressure on me with that blog that by fearing to fail I just stopped blogging altogether.

Blogging in two languages has become so tough that it took the fun out of it...

Long story short..Frenesie Fashionesque is now officially in English.I chose English over French for obvious reasons but it doesn't mean that I neglect nor do I underappreciate my French speaking readers.

Hopefully you'll understand my choice, which will help me give you, my dear readers, more content then I did in the past.


Wish me luck on that new journey and please keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment